Morning walking has numerous benefits and can easily be integrated into your routine. It is the easiest way of get going which requires no gym membership no special equipment just a good pair of shoes, and it can be done in your own neighborhood. It is a low intensity workout and can be done at any age! Whether you are looking to shed a few pounds or just want to maintain a healthy body, there is nothing like a morning walk. Do you know what are the benefits of morning walk? Read this article for a extra kick of motivation!
1. BURNS FAT: Morning walking is one of the easiest way burn fat and loose weight. walking alone burns 60 per cent of its calories from fat, compared to 35 per cent of calories burned from fat at higher intensity cardiovascular exercise. It is obvious that high intensity workout will help you burn more calories however consistent morning walks can help you lose excess fat.
2. PSYCHOLOGICAL BENEFIT: Morning walking can be“a great way to set you up for the day.” A few minutes spent walking each morning helps you to center your thoughts, and helps you to maintain your inner balance and peace. This small change alone can bring good health which will eventually make you feel more confident and happy!
3. STRESS BUSTER: The mental and emotional benefits of morning walk include reducing stress by increasing your body’s production of “feel good” hormones. To achieve this, try to walk briskly, until you feel sweaty. Physical exertion helps release brain chemicals that help reduce anxiety – an effect that is better than any pill available in the market.
4. FUELS YOU WITH ENERGY: Early morning walks can help improve your circulation and give you energy to begin a long day. Most people who wake up late and go straight to work feel lethargic during the day and very tired towards the end of the day. But those who walk regularly in the morning usually feel energized all day because of the boost in circulation and good hormones that keeps the body fit.
5. IT IMPROVES YOUR APPETITE: It gives you a good appetite for the most important meal of the day “breakfast” One theory suggests that eating a healthy breakfast can reduce hunger throughout the day, and help people make better food choices at other meals. While it might seem you could save calories by skipping breakfast, this is not an effective strategy. Typically, hunger gets the best of breakfast-skippers, and they eat more at lunch and throughout the day.
6. IT HELPS YOU SOCIALIZE: You do not have to walk alone all the time. Sometimes, walking is more fun and energizing if you do it with a friend, a family member, or a group of people. This can help you keep you motivated for exercise and can give you the chance to socialize before starting a long day at work.
7. WALK FOR A BETTER SLEEP: Finally, one of the important benefits of morning walk is that it helps you get a good night’s sleep. Yes, going for a brisk daily walk won’t just trim you down, it will also keep you up less often at night. Helping in a better sweeter sleep.