Trying to figure out how to cut off time into half? Try these tips!
1. Plan your outfits :
2. Make your hair at night :
Wash your hair a night before to avoid time wastage or you can always dry shampoo if you skipped the your hair washing routine. another option would be sleeping in two twisted hair bun and wakeup with gorgeous looking curls.
3. Skip the hot tools : Blow dry till your hair till damp, let your hair air dry, as hot tools can be time consuming!
4. Wash your hair with a cleansing conditioner :
Want to cleanse and condition your hair at the same time? It’s now possible! thanks to the latest hair care concoction, aka cleansing conditioners. try cleansing conditioner instead and you’ll be done in minutes!
5. Wrap your hair in a microfiber towel post-shower :
Invest in a microfibres towel post shower, wrap your hair on top of your head, and allow it to soak up any excess water while you apply your moisturiser/makeup. since 80 percent of your blow-drying time is used removing the water from your hair, this simple step will cut your drying time in half and get you out the door quicker.
6. Use multitasking makeup :
7. Skip a full face of makeup and just apply red lipstick :