When talking about beauty even the simplest habbit can create the biggest blast! We all know how important water is for the skin and body, but let’s be real how many of us actually take the effort to drink enough water? The Internet is all about detox water and its recipes, which inspired me to write this article for my beautiful viewers, water is too main stream! Let’s have some fresh detox water to stay hydrated and ageless!!
1. Cucumber, Lemon, and Mint Detox Water : This is the most basic of all detox water and definitely, this is a classic combo to start with your detox water journey.
- 2L water
- 1 small/medium cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 10-12 mint leaves
- (optional) 2 inch piece of ginger for some extra zest + digestive benefits
- (optional) 5+ strawberries for some added flavor, and pinky water
Let steep in fridge for a minimum of 2 hours. For best results leave overnight.
2. Beautiful Skin Detox Water :
- 1-2 l of water
- 1 lemon
- 5 strawberries sliced
- 1 apple sliced
- handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- handful of ice
Let steep in fridge for a minimum of 2-4 hours. For best results leave overnight.
3. Strawberry spa detox water :
4. Blue berry orange water :
Author: The Peach Kitchen
- 6 cups water
- 2 mandarin oranges,cut into wedges
- a handful of blueberries
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and put in the fridge for 2-24 hours to allow the water to infuse. You can also squeeze in the juice of one mandarin orange and muddle the blueberries to intensify flavor a bit. Serve cold.
5. Strawberry, Cucumber, and Basil Water :
6. Lemon or apple cider vinegar detox water :
7. Raspberry, Kiwi, and Peach Water :