Breakfast is most important meal of the day, no matter how busy you are, your body deserves a healthy breakfast. There is no question that you can skip it! I’m always in a hunt for delicious and easy breakfast ideas for my readers, today’s recipe is super easy and quick, the best part paneer is protein rich. overall cooking time and preparation time is 15min keep reading!
Ingredients : (serves 1)
- 200 grams paneer
- 1 small onion
- 1 small tomato
- 4 slices of brown bread
- Sandwich mayonnaise
- Garam masala/red chilli powder/turmeric
Heat oil in a non stick pan, throw in your chopped onions, sauté till its golden brown.
2. Now add 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala. Mix well.
3. after 1 minute add chopped tomatoes. Mix well and cook for another minute.
4. Now add big chunks of sliced paneer, you can also use tofu. Add salt and Cook it for 2 minutes
5. Once the paneer becomes soft you know it’s cooked!
Spread some sandwich mayonnaise over your brown bread, you can also use regular mayonnaise it will still taste delicious.
7. Add some thinly sliced cucumber for some crunch.
8.Your yummy paneer sandwich is ready!