Lately thick eyebrows are in trend and most celebrities are getting thicker and fuller eyebrows, most of them are simply using their makeup skills, however nothing can beat naturally thick, perfectly threaded eyebrows.
How to have thick eyebrows? Don’t touch it, don’t pluck or wax or thread by yourself visit a salon and prefer a experienced beautionist for threading. Besides from this, There are many natural ingredients which help in promoting hair growth on eyebrows let’s have a look.
1. Onion juice :
Method – Grind 1 small onion and extract the juice.
- Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 minutes.
- wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water after 30-40min
Follow this treatment once daily for several weeks.
2. Aloe Vera :
Aloe vera is perfect moisturizer for oily acne prone skin, it contains has enzymes and moisturizing properties that nourish hair follicles and make your eyebrows grow faster and thicker. Aloe Vera is also a natural anti ageing cream. It’s just a beauty herb with tons of benefits.
- Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaf or get a natural aloe Vera gel. (Patanjali aloe Vera, to read reviews Click here )Gently massage it over your eyebrows. Allow it to sit for 30 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- Another option is to prepare a paste with 1/2 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and a little honey or coconut oil. Apply it to your eyebrows. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with water
3. Egg :
- Take 1 egg and separate the yolk from the white.
- Apply it on each of your brows with a cotton ball.
- Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
Use this protein treatment once or twice a week until you are satisfied with the result.
4. Olive oil :
Method – Massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight, then rinse it off with warm water the next morning.
5. Vitamin E oil :
Method : cut vitamin E tablet and apply on your eyebrows, massage for 2-3 minutes. let it stay overnight or atleast 30-40 min. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
6. Heathy diet :
- Consume foods rich in vitamin E like almonds, peanuts, basil, spinach and olives.
- foods rich in protein like cheese, tofu, beans, lentils and yogurt. foods which contain high level of vitamin A like red pepper, sweet potatoes and carrots.
- Eat foods high in vitamin C like lemons, peppers, broccoli, papayas and oranges.
- Eat foods rich in iron like milk, fish, green vegetables and lean cuts of meat.
- Eat foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids like avocados, walnuts, olive oil and salmon.
- Also along with this you can consume biotin tablets which promote hair growth, multi vitamin tablets, vitamin – E tablets etc to know more (Click here)