Lakme is a reputed brand, lately Lakme have earned a lot of publicity it’s a popular and trusted brand, this is my 1st Lakme product just wanted to give this product a quality check.
Description : CC stands for complexion care. The company claims it’s a ALL IN ONE skin stylist. It comes with a SPF of 20 which is good. This cream is similar to BB cream. Lakme CC creams comes in two shades beige and bronze. This one is beige as it was perfect for my skin tone. Bronze is for women with darker tones.
Price : Rs 259/-
- Gives smooth poreless finish
- Looks very natural it’s hardly visible
- The packaging is really sleek and beautiful
- Hides imperfections
- Two shades are available
- Available in most Lakme stores/online
- The product may become a bit oily during summers, if you have oily skin using a compac over it is advisable
Overall experience : it’s similar to BB cream, however I really like this one. The shade beige matches my skin tone so much. It makes me appear flawless and my skin looks brighter. This can be a perfect tool for women who don’t prefer heavy makeup. This can be a quick fix in just 1 minute.
FBB ratings : 4.5/5