Nivea has range of deodorants, this one is Nivea whitening sensitive, fairness for sensitive underarms. The best part it claims to have 0% alcohol, as alcohol can cause redness or itchiness to sensitive skin.
Description : Nivea whitening (sensitive) fairness for sensitive underarms. It claims to provide 48hours of gentle care, it claims 0% alcohol which is rare. It also contains licorine extracts. The fragrance is slightly on a stronger side, which is good deodorants are supposed to be strong to work effectively. Can be perfect for people who have sensitive skin. The fragrance is like a bunch of strong smelling flowers. It smells some what sweet.
Price : Rs 199/- 150ml
- Shake well before use
- Spray directly on underarms skin
- Hold the can 15cm away from the underarms
- Donot spray on clothes
- Do not spray on broken or irritated skin
- Allow product to dry completely
- The skin becomes one-two fairer as the doedrant contains a white powdery texture which sticks to the skin
- It provides more than 24hr protection
- Long lasting fragrance
- It’s suitable to sensitive skin
- Available commonly/online
- I doesn’t provides 48hr protection
- It does not makes skin fair! It’s a myth.
- Extremely flammable
Overall experience : I like this deodorant, it’s strong, perfect for my daily schedule. Can be a perfect gym companion. I have sensitive skin and it did not effect me at all. However it claims to get you fairer underarms which was not true and a turnoff, to be honest I never believed it. It makes me smell good for a couple of hours that’s more than enough.
FBB ratings : 4/5