This is the most common problem around the world. However respect and love the body you’re in, it does takes some time and effort but a strong will and determination is all you need to loose weight and stay fit. There are many ways to loose weight but I’m sharing the healthier and permanent way to loose weight. These tips are effective on both men and women.
1. Cutt off your sugar intake : as sugar is the biggest cause for gaining weight it’s advisable to gradually reduce your sugar intake, consume only once a week to fulfill your sugar cravings, most people prefer Saturday as their cheat meal day and consume foods which they desire.
2. Coffee/green tea : it’s very important to add in coffee or green tea in your daily diet as both contain caffeine which is very helpful in burning fat. Drink atleast 3-4 cups daily for faster results (avoid coffee or green day after 8pm as it may cause sleepless nights)
4. Strength training : people always underestimate the power of weight training, it’s very important to do weight training atleast 2-3 times a week as it also helps in reducing weight and make you stronger. If your new to gym ask a trainer for advice. Follow these basic rules in gym
- Warm up (cardio)
- Weight training
5. Fat burner : invest into a good fat burning pill and consume according to it description, this can help you to get faster results in a couple of months. DO NOT eat more pill thinking it will burn more fat, it’s important to follow the instructions carefully to avoid unwanted mess.
6. Have smaller and frequent meals : eat 4-5 small meals entire day to boost your metabolism. No matter how much effort you put in, if your not counting what your eating it can be all useless. Eat healthy foods like vegetables, fruits, home made juices is the best option. Make your own meals this way you know what’s in your plate, quit processed foods and drinks.
7. Protein rich diet : consume protein rich diet in your breakfast, this will help you boost you metabolism and help you too loose those extra fats. Protein rich foods are Chicken, eggs, pork, beef, fish, if your a vegan you can consume lenthiles, paneer (Indian cottage cheese), chia seeds, nuts etc along with these you can also consume protein shakes which are widely available.
8. Consume water : drinking atleast 8-10 glasses of water is compulsory, the amount of water your body needs also depends upon your body weight, drink more if your heavier. If water is boring try detox water that will also fulfill the purpose.