Eating healthy has various benefits, but if you really desire glowing skin one needs to eat veggies of different colour in every meal. Drinking at least one glass of green juice a day can get you glowing skin in a matter of days, there is no substitute for green juice! It works for everyone. Other than that try these detoxing face mask at home for glowing youthful skin.
1. Oatmeal detox mask : Combine 1/2 cup of hot water with 1/3 cup of regular oats, after 2-3 minutes when the oats settle down add 1 tables spoon of plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 whole egg, apply the mask on the face for 20-30 minutes, rinse it off with plain water.
2. Choco-caffeine detox mask : add one tablespoon of grinder coffee and coco powder in plain yougurt stir well to form a smooth paste. Apply the mixture for about 20min rinse it off with warm water. The anti oxidants in Cocoa powder has anti ageing properties, yougurt provides instant moisture to the skin, giving it a healthy glow and visibly radiant.
3. Grape detox mask : Take any seed less grapes for about 4-5, mix the juice of the grape with little flour till a paste is form add about a quarter of baking soda, apply on the face for about 15-20min rinse it off with Luke warm water and moisturise. Grape mask reduces blemishes and tightens the skin!
4. Strawberry detox mask : Mash 2-3 strawberry add one tablespoon of honey and yougurt, once a paste is formed, apply the mixture on the face for about 20min, wash it off with cold water to reveal clear and rejuvenated skin. This mask helps in tightening the pores and rejuvenates tired and dull skin.
5. Tomatoe and honey detox mask : Women who have acne, dark spots, blackhead or other such skin problems can benefit greatly from this mask. Mix two tablespoons of tomato juice with one tablespoon of honey, and apply it on your face. Leave it on for 30 minutes before rinsing it off. This soothing face mask is an amazing overall beauty session for your face, to try at home.