As the sun is already harsh in Mumbai, I was looking out for the best sunscreen for my skin type which is oily. after a quick research, the results were; neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunblock.
Benefits of Suncreen :
- Prevents pre-mature ageing
- Prevents skin cancer
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Prevents unwanted sun tan
- It’s believed, to be a ageless beauty one need to apply suncreen every single day.
Description : the company claims its ultra light and feels clean, leaves skin soft, smooth and its waterproof. It also says its sweat proof, resists rub-off. It doesn’t clog pores, oil free and is paba free. The sunblock is white in colour.
Directions : apply liberally on face and body 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. For added protection, re-apply after swimming, towel drying or extended sun exposure.
- Product of Johnson & Johnson
- It’s actually matte
- Doesn’t clog pores
- With helioplex broad spectrum uva and uvb with pa+++
- It’s very light and feels cleans
- Doesn’t makes me look greasy at all
- Available worldwide (online)
Overall experience : it kept its words, all the company claims were completely true, every year I hunt the perfect suncreen for my skin type this was so far the best SPF I’ve used, 100% consumer satisfaction, if you have oily skin, this product can be your bff!!
FBB ratings : 5/5